SUPPORT (CONFIGURING EUDORA 6.X)
Eudora Mail 6.X for Windows - verify your mail setup.
Summary: Setting up Eudora Mail for windows. Verifying your Eudora setup if your are having Eudora mail problems.
I cannot check or send email using Eudora Mail Version 6.X for windows. What should my Eudora settings be?
Verify Your Settings
- Open up Eudora.
- Click on Tools, then Options
- Click on Getting Started under Categories and verify your information looks like the screen shot below. Make sure your POP and SMTP server are both set to mail.bsn1.net and your login name is your full email address.
- Click on Checking Mail under Categories. Your mail server should be mail.bsn1.net and login name your full email address. Verify the rest of the image looks like ours does below and specifically make sure that Secure sockets when Receiving is set to Never.
- Click on Incoming Mail under categories. Make sure your screen looks like ours does below. These are the defaults.
- Click on Sending Mail under Categories. Verify the rest of the image looks like ours does below and specifically make sure that Secure sockets when Receiving is set to Never.
- Click on Options under Categories. Choose BudgetSurf.com Internet Serivces as your connection. verify your setup looks like this screen shot below. Click OK.
You have now confirmed your Eudora email setup. You should now be able to send and receive email using Eudora.