In order to configure your dial-up connection, please look up an access number in your area from our
Access Number Search page. Make sure you have
your dial-up username and password handy as well. The Network Panel must be configured before an
Internet Connect can be used.
|How to configure Mac OS X to connect to BudgetSurf.com|
- Click the Finder icon in the Dock.
- Click the Applications icon.
- Double-click the Internet Connect icon.
- In the Telephone Number field, select or type a local access number. A listing
can be found on our Access Number Search page.
- Check with your local telephone company to make sure that the access number you choose is a local toll-free call.
- When you enter the access number, type it exactly as you would dial it from your home phone.
- Click the Connect button.
- The Connect button will change to Disconnect when a connection has been successfully created.
- Congratulations! You have successfully set up an Internet connection to BudgetSurf.com.