SUPPORT (CONFIGURING OUTLOOK EXPRESS)
|How to configure the Outlook Express mail client|
- Open Outlook Express.
- From the Tools menu, choose Accounts.
- If you have never configured, or used, your Outlook Express email program,
at this point the Internet Connection Wizard will open automatically. In
such a situation, go directly to step 4.
- Click the Add button and choose Mail.
- In the Display name field, type your full name. Click the Next Button.
- In the E-mail address field, type your full email address (e.g., email@example.com). Click the Next Button.
- Click the down arrow on the My incoming mail is a ____ server drop-down list and choose POP3.
- In the Incoming mail (POP3, IMAP or HTTP) server field, type in mail.bsn1.net
- In the Outgoing mail (SMTP) server field, type in mail.bsn1.net
- Click the Next Button
- In the Account name field, type your full email address (e.g., firstname.lastname@example.org).
- In the Password field, type your email password.
- Check the box next to Remember password.
- Click the Next button.
- Click the Finish button.
- Congratulations! You have successfully setup your email client.